Phone: 07732837862 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon is a classically trained actor, writer, and director based in the West Midlands, characterised by piercing eyes, malleable physicality, and electric stage energy. Jon has a broad experience of stage and screen performance, as well as establishing himself as a vocal performer, singer, multi-instrumentalist and performance combat specialist.
Alongside his work as a performer, workshop-leader, and performance combat instructor, Jon established Parable Arts in 2014. The company specialises in small-scale storytelling productions; bringing hidden and half-remembered stories to light and providing them a platform to shine.
Location: West Midlands
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Dark-brown
Hair Length: Short
Playing Age: 28-38
University of Wales 2004-2007 (Qualification: BA Hons Acting)
Theatre Credits Include:
|Storyteller||The Forgotten Tales||Miriam Sarin (2016/2017)|
|Nate Saint||Reckless Abandon||Nathalie Holman (2016/2017)|
|Joseph||Joseph’s Tale||Self-directed (2015)|
|W. Wilberforce/Cpt Swannick||John Newon: Amazing Grace||Thomas Frith (2014)|
|Nathan Stevenson/Simon||Three Witnesses||Miriam Sarin (2013/2014)|
|Busker/Bronek/Ian||Love Struck||Rebecca Rogers (2013/2014)|
|Lucifer/Simon Peter||From Eden to Eternity||Rebecca Rogers (2013/2014)|
|Cummerbund||Cinderella||Rebecca Rogers (2012/2013)|
|John Faustus||Faustus||Miriam Sarin (2009/2010/2011)|
|Macduff||Macbeth||Richard Cheshire (2006)|
|Salviatti||Botticelli’s Bonfire||Greg Cullen (2006)|
|Alexander Vershinnin||Three Sisters||Vladimir Bouchler (2005)|
|Mike||East||Simon Talbott (2004)|
Screen and vocal Credits Include:
|Voiceover||Volkswagen Corporate Instructional video||2016|
|Voiceover||Key2Key Promotional Advertisement||2016|
|Voiceover||Volkswagen Corporate Instructional video||2015|
|Declan Graham||Web of Betrayal. [Dir – Rebecca Rogers]||2013|
|Voiceover||Citroen DS3 Adviertisment||2010|
|Jesus||The Agent. [Dir – Craig Edgar]||2009|
|The General||Friday. [Dir – Keirran Madden]||2007|
Directing Credits Include
|Reckless (Music Dir)||Heady Conduct Theatre Company||2015|
|Good Friday||Love Dudley||2015|
|Dreamkeepers||Saltmine Theatre Company||2015|
|The Three Musketeers||Saltmine Theatre Company||2012/2013|
|A Long Road Home||Saltmine Theatre Company||2012/2013|
|Sticks and Stones||Saltmine Theatre Company||2009 – 2011|
|Robin Hood||Red Balloon Theatre Company||2008/2009|
|Escape||Red Balloon Theatre Company||2007 – 2009|
|Fish and Ships||Red Balloon Theatre Company||2007/2008|
Writing Credits Include:
|The Forgotten Tales||June 2016|
|Dreamkeepers||September 2014||Broadway Baby 2015|
|Escape V2.0||June 2011|
|The Three Musketeers||October 2010|
|A Long Road Home||January 2009||Broadway Baby 2013
Three Weeks 2013
- Accents – Yorkshire, Lancashire, Geordie, North London, Cockney, Estuary English, Black Country, Birmingham, RP (Native), West Country, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish, Irish, French, Eastern-European, Russian, Australian, South African, U.S. – General, U.S. – New York,
- Music – Singer (Tenor and counter-tenor) folk, rock, jazz, choral, improvised.
- Instruments – guitar, saxophone, duduk, Irish whistle, bodhran, cajon.
- Dance – Waltz, polka, folk/country.
- Stage combat –Advanced Stage Combat qualification (ECSPC – Distinction). Trainee instructor and choreographer.
- Costume – Experienced in costume design and manufacture
- Carpentry – Highly experienced carpenter, joiner and timber-carver.
- Set/props – Well versed in set-design and construction, timber-work and silicon-moulding. Highly experienced in compactable, durable sets for touring companies. Highly experienced in puppet construction (both marionette-porte and “muppet” style puppets).
Other relevant experience/activities:
- Theatre Company Management – Ten years’ experience, including founding.
- Driving – Full, clean driving license with seven years of van-driving experience.
- Sports/fitness – Squash, calisthenics, free-weights, running (completed Men’s Health Survival of the Fittest challenge), circuit training, Historical European Martial Arts.
- Other – Enhanced Disclosure CRB.